TeamViewer liability disclaimer
If you establish a shared pc session with a NewSys IT support staff member. Please Note: By starting the TeamViewer Software, you automatically acknowledge our liability exclusion statement regarding the use of TeamViewer.
NewSys IT does not accept any liability for lost data or any installed programs on your computer, including any computer protection (firewall or virus scanner). Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence. NewSys accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By continuing and downloading Teamviewer via the link below, you hereby confirm your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the online support and start the TeamViewer software.
Please note that this service is only available subject to prior arrangement by telephone with our support staff.
- The advisor will not access your PC without your express consent.
- The advisor cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs will be installed on your PC without your express consent.
- It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorization.
- You can end the shared session at any time.